There are solely six days to go till ESA publishes its Younger Graduate Trainee alternatives on 1 February and they’re going to stay open for a month. Mark the dates in your calendar! Discover out extra about this yr’s name for functions under.
Open to college students of their last yr at Grasp’s stage and people who have simply graduated in engineering, sciences or enterprise research, the YGT programme lasts for one yr (with potential extension to a second yr) and provide a novel alternative to work on inspiring area missions on the coronary heart of European area actions!
We’re six days away from the launch of the decision for software, so listed below are six necessary items of data.
1. Who can apply?
We’re on the lookout for future colleagues who’re curious, obsessed with area, with robust crew spirit expertise and impressed by working in a pleasant, various and multicultural atmosphere.
To be eligible for the YGT programme, you have to be:
- a scholar within the last yr of a Grasp’s diploma at college or an equal institute or have simply graduated in engineering, science, IT and enterprise providers (legislation, finance, human assets, facility administration and so on.).
- a citizen of one of many following ESA Member States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Eire, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK. Nationals from Latvia and Slovenia, as Affiliate Members, or Canada as a Cooperating State, can apply in addition to these from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Lithuania and Slovakia as European Cooperating States.
2. What the YGT Programme gives
- A singular skilled expertise as a part of a household of scientists, engineers and enterprise professionals from throughout Europe, working collectively on inspiring area missions in a global, multicultural and pleasant atmosphere.
- An incredible alternative to achieve intensive expertise that might open doorways to a profession inside Europe’s area sector.
- A one-year contract (with potential extension to a second yr) with 2.5 days paid go away per thirty days.
- A wage of roughly €2300 to €2700 per thirty days (relying on the placement of the ESA Institution) exempt from nationwide earnings tax in ESA Member States and glorious employment situations.
- Journey bills at first and finish of the contract.
- Expatriation allowance and/or an set up allowance on arrival if you progress from one other nation. Extra baggage prices are additionally reimbursed.
- Complete well being cowl underneath ESA’s social safety scheme.
The YGT Expertise
What’s it prefer to be a YGT at ESA? Watch the video interviews concerning the YGT expertise to search out out extra about our YGT programme and dealing life at ESA!
3. apply to the YGT Programme
As soon as printed, you possibly can browse all of the alternatives right here.
Our advice stays: choose the one which greatest matches your pursuits and profile!
On our recruiting platform, you possibly can create your candidate profile along with your CV and motivation letter. And after you have utilized, the standing of your software shall be obtainable in only a few clicks.
4. How does the COVID-19 pandemic affect the recruitment course of?
The well being and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost precedence. ESA has taken a variety of precautionary measures with a purpose to minimise the unfold of the virus whereas additionally making certain enterprise continuity inside the organisation. Be taught extra about our recruitment course of throughout COVID-19.
5. When will I begin if I’m chosen?
The pre-selection and interview of shortlisted candidates will happen between March and Might. In June, the ultimate choice is made by ESA and the take-up-duty takes place by mutual settlement, often round September or October.
6. How can I do know as quickly because the alternatives are printed?
Hold updated with our newest information articles. The quickest approach to be told concerning the publication of ESA YGT alternatives is to subscribe to our careers information!
You can even create a job alert on our recruiting web site.
Be taught extra concerning the YGT programme.
We’re the European Area Company. Our mission is the peaceable exploration and use of area for the advantage of everybody. We watch over the Earth, develop and launch inspiring and distinctive area initiatives, prepare astronauts and push the boundaries of science and expertise, searching for solutions to the massive questions concerning the Universe. We’re a household of scientists, engineers and enterprise professionals from throughout Europe working collectively in a various and multinational atmosphere. We’re devoted to united area in Europe and united Europe in area.